Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I Don't Want To Miss A Thing

The 365th day without you by my side.

I don't receive message every morning.

I sleep without telling anyone.

I wipe away tears by myself.

I don't have driver to One U whenever i want to.

I don't have shoulder to lie on in cinema.

I could hardly reach you especially late at night.

I hate you when I saw couples in bus.

I was single throughout a year.

Once I was angry and asked where were you and you answered ' I am in your heart'. I smiled.

You are stupid yet romantic enough to buy me a souvenir even though you felt cheated.

That's the way you make yourself so important in me.

You say believe in you and this is what I always do.

I couldn't afford to lose you.

Take very good care of yourself and all the best.

Love. Faith. Miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment