Friday, October 30, 2009

*listen*

Listen, 
To the song here in my heart 
A melody I've start
 But can't complete  
Listen, 
o the sound from deep within 
It's only beginning 
To find release  
Oh, the time has come for my dreams to be heard 
They will not be pushed aside and turned 
Into your own all cause you won't
 Listen....  
Listen,
 I am alone at a crossroads
 I'm not at home, in my own home
 And I tried and tried 
To say whats on my mind 
You should have known
 Oh, 
Now I'm done believing you 
You don't know what I'm feeling 
I'm more than what, you made of me 
I followed the voice you gave to me
 But now I gotta find, my own..  
You should have listened
 There is someone here inside 
Someone I'd thought had died 
So long ago  
Oh 
I'm screaming out, 
for my dreams to be heard
 They will not be pushed aside or worse
 Into your own
 All cause you won't Listen...  
 I don't know where I belong 
But I'll be moving on
 If you don't.... 
If you won't.... 
 LISTEN!!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment